Cloud Service (SAAS)
You no longer need to worry about procuring hardware or engaging your IT personnel in running or maintaining the server, we will take care of everything for you. More than half of our existing users have already made this shift and are enjoying the seamless experience.
What this means for you?
More than half of our existing users have already made this shift and are enjoying the seamless experience.
Business growth and efficiency should never be constrained by the limitations of an IT infrastructure. Further, IT staff should not be occupied by the on-going system management tasks and security issues that can restrict them from doing more strategic work. In doing so, they possess the rapid availability that the cloud has to offer and a completely secure and stable infrastructure to host their application.
Reach us for any further information on this. We can also setup a demonstration for you to evaluate this and make up your mind.
Key Benefits of using SMMS on Cloud Server
• No in house maintenance of a server required. No DR maintenance cost.
• SMMS can be accessed Globally.
• SMMS will be common for all locations, if one has multiple offices.
• Highly secure and available 24X7
• Our Cloud4C provides four backups of the server ensuring no loss of data and an uptime of 99.99%
• Includes disaster recovery features in case of a natural disaster.
• Upgrade/downgrade your server anytime as per your current requirement, no hardware replacement/upgrade required at your end at any point.
• Global access gives you the freedom to work from home or any other location in the world.
• Hardware maintenance and availability of server will be provided 24X7.
• All SMMS updates, windows updates, firewall, security/Antivirus and third party licensing like SQL, MSOffice will be maintained by us.
• All issues related to any performance/sync/hardware/access/anything related to SMMS will be now Vertex’s responsibility.
• All Hardware used is of latest technology like SSD Disks, RAM and Processor. Using only SSD throughout ensures quick response and great performance.
Our Data Centre key facilities:
• Tier 4 – (system) + (system) Architecture – Fault Tolerant with No Single Point of Failure
• Capability to provide 99.995 % Hardware Uptime
• Unique Nine Zone Security System
• Lean Six Sigma – ITIL Framework
• Carrier Neutral Data centre
Following is a practical analysis of running SMMS on the Cloud Server
RFQ Export to Excel function
42 % faster
PDF Preview of identical 5 requisitions
47 % faster
PDF Preview of identical 10 Pos
58 % faster
Open New Ship
32 % faster
Generate KPI report – (for a whole year)
48 % faster
Comparison chart for Cloud V/s In-house Implementation
|Auto without any User Intervention
|Regular Investment on Licenses
|Easy without downtime
|Complex and requires separate manpower
|Office Premises only during working hours
|No Upfront Costs
|High Upfront Costs
|No extra costs
|Ongoing IT-Support Required
|99.99% High Availability
|Requires time and costs
|Permanent Staff required
|Frequent and Auto
|Long and Manual
|Last 30 days video recording
|Nine Zone Security System
|Tier 4 System
|Extra License and H/w Costs
|Specific to Office Location
|Third Party Licensing
|SMMS Access / Performance / Sync Issues
|Own IT Staff Responsibility
Cloud Server Mirroring Options
You can choose any of the following mirroring options
Cloud1C Server – Primary Instance
Cloud server hosted in a tier 4 data centre with world-class connectivity infrastructure and security environment.
Cloud2C Server – High Availability
A mirror of Cloud Server is maintained within the same data centre ensuring the highest uptime.
Cloud 3C Server – Back Up
A mirror of Cloud Server is maintained in a different data centre in the same city as the Primary data centre.
Cloud 4C Server – Disaster Recovery
A mirror of Cloud Server is maintained in a different seismic zone which is at least 500 KM away from primary data centre. This will ensure disaster recovery as part of our cloud security in case of any major outages in the Primary DC.
RTO & RPO for our Data Centers
|Primary DC (1C)
RTO= Recovery Time Objective, RPO= Recovery Point Objective
Plot Number I-64, Sector 83-A, IT City, Mohali (Punjab), India
+91 172 5288333